Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Whose "Dear Abby" are You

Does anyone seek your advice? Is there something about which you are particularly knowledgeable? Remember "Dear Abby" and "Miss Manners." People from all around sought their advice on personal matters and etiquette. They were the go to people. Many social media gurus talk about providing great content to build a social media following. That seems like a one-way street, mere pontificating. What any enterprise needs (what I need!) is feedback from people that share a passion.

I have some limited expertise; but not of a kind that has translated into meeting other people of a like minded community. Even when I participate in already existing communities, my contributions seem to get lost. I know that sounds like whining. And it is just a little bit. But this is my darn blog anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment