Saturday, April 9, 2016

Kickstarter Project Started

My Thixotropic Pen project is up and running on Kickstarter! Was it ready? I don't know. Time was running out and I needed to ship whether it was ready or not. I learned that from Seth Godin.

Kickstarter strongly recommends adding video to your project page. I worried about not having a video. Frankly, I didn't have time and I didn't know what to include. What was I going to show? People writing? It's a pen. What could I say that wasn't already in the text? I know, I know. It's a visual world and people don't read anymore. Maybe. But it seems to me that people that respect and appreciate handwriting would also be readers that love the written word.

I could be wrong. I often am. I had to ship. If it fails, I will have learned something for the next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment