Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Still Painting...and Yeah, I Still Know Quite a Bit about Painting

All the e-commerce gurus recommend building an e-mail list of people that want to hear what you have to say. Well, I've had quite a bit of time to reflect on my areas of expertise. The only interesting thing I know about in any depth is painting. I'm not saying that I'm a particularly good painter, although I've sold quite a few. All I'm saying is that I know a lot about painting. I doubt that knowledge will translate into selling the Thixotropic brand pens or my MiniBlindRx repair tool, but at least it is something. 

My poorly titled "Fast & Flexible, Use the Painting Techniques You Already Know for Speed and Results," has quite a bit of useful and quality content. I think I'll start giving it away. I can imagine some people wanting to receive occasional chapters as PDF's in their mailboxes. Maybe I'll start selling on Etsy again.



While I do not paint as often as I would like, I still paint occasionally. Here is one I recently finished of a dog an a field watching a Piper Cub fly overhead.


No comments:

Post a Comment